At your location, Data University instructors take your selected participants through a range of topics that will give them the tools to immediately become more effective, efficient database marketers. This is the foundation of an ongoing curriculum that will deliver the "knowledge transfer" that equips your team to compete and win.
Our training modules focus on two main objectives:
- Enhancing the data knowledge of all participants;
- Equipping participants with the tools to succeed in using marketing insights driven by data to achieve the company's overall business objectives.
Our knowledge of many industries, coupled with individual consultation, enables us to tailor each set of training modules to meet client-specific needs. For example, the following customized modules were developed for a marketing services client:
- Basic direct and database marketing terms and math;
- Dynamics of direct and database marketing;
- Working with list vendors, brokers and service bureaus;
- Testing and experimental design for database marketers;
- Actionable lifetime value analysis;
- Predictive modeling and data mining for non-statisticians;
- Using overlay data in descriptive & predictive analysis;
- Integrating focus group and survey research into data-driven marketing;
- Database marketing: integrating multiple analytical techniques;
- Optimizing data in the development and construction of creative and copy.
We conclude with a final, full assessment and case study to determine that the “actionable knowledge” transferred to each participant has been effectively communicated and can be turned into increased sales.